Friday, November 26, 2010

Catching up


Hey, peoples! Thought I had deserted you, right? I'm still here ticking along, busy, busy. I hope all my readers in the US had a happy Thanksgiving. I know most of you must be at the mall right now doing some serious Black Friday shopping.

So, hasn't the Caribbean been through the wringer lately? Between the cholera outbreak in Haiti, Hurricane Tomas dealing a harsh blow to St. Lucia and Kamla Persad-Bissessar eating her foot and then humble pie in Trinidad, there's been a lot to report on.

Added to that is the budget presentation in Barbados, of which I will speak later.

'Over in away,' Bajan superstar Rihanna scored an American Music Award for Best Soul/R&B female, and wuk up real bad in her opening act in the show. Congrats on the award, Rih-Rih. Now your Grammys have some company.

No comments: