Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Question and answer time

From time to time I get mail from my readers, and so I decided to set aside today's post to respond to some of the questions posed by you my loyal blog readers. Here goes...


How come you don't write about Rihanna so much anymore?
From the time Rihanna burst on to the scene back in 2005, she's been a staple here at Cheese-on-bread. I've blogged about her triumphs, her relationship and her trials. I especially tried to impart advice to a then teenage Bajan thrust into the spotlight at the tender age of 17.

Now that Rih-Rih's a hard-backed 22-year-old woman, moving men into her house and thing, well, she don't need no advice from me. Not that she asked for it anyhow. I'll still blog about her though, don't worry.


Have you banned politics from the blog?
Not at all. It's just that I get so little time to blog these days, the last thing I want to write about is poliicians. Except Obama, he's special.

When are you going to finish that story you keep teasing us about?
Lord knows. Hopefully before my son goes to primary school. Just kidding. As soon as I get a chance, I have to fine tune the first few chapters before I begin posting them up. And for those who're wondering what the plot will be about this time around, it will include inter-racial relationships, abandoned kids and marriage blues.

When are you next going to do a fave list?
I have a topic in mind but as it's a short week I'll do it next week.


How come you didn't blog about the accusations made against Dr. David Estwick recently?
You mean the Gaza vs. Gully conflict part 2? I'll address that in my midterm review of the Cabinet soon.

No comments: