Hey, all my lovely peoples! Hope all you Cheese readers are doing okay out there. I've missed you all, and thanks very much for your kind wishes. Even though I didn't have a chance to blog, I skimmed through the comments that were left on the site. I see I'm still getting bused by the tattoo crowd. If one half-joking blog entry could generate so much ire, imagine if I had really tackled something controversial like politics or religion! It's all good though, I stand by what I wrote, even though it was in jest.
Anyhoo, on August 26 I had a beautiful little boy named Ethan. He's developed quite a character already and it's going be interesting to see the kind of person he further develops into.
I must admit I miss blogging, so you'll be hearing from me from time to time. I can't promise I'll blog every day but I'll try to be around more often. November 4 is approaching fast so you know I have to give my boy Obama some props before then.
So much has happened in the last two months. Several times I was itching to vent, but then the lad woke up from his nap or I had to go sterilise bottles and never got to the computer. So, here's a list of things that I wish I could have blogged about since August....
6) Rihanna going broke. It was a rumour going around and I hoped there was no truth to it. I haven' heard anything about it since then and all indications are she's still in the black.
5) More idiocy from the Ministry of Public Works. I swear they love to frustrate motorists. Now they have a new set of one-way signs all over the Belleville area in St. Michael.
4) The never-ending highway expansion and the mess that is Wildey. Every day the traffic rules up there seem to change. On any given day you might have to drive a mile out of your way to get back on your route. They know gas expensive?
3) Former BLP Cabinet minister Hamilton "Hammie-La" Lashley goes independent. First he was a DLP, then a BLP, now he's an Independent working for the DLP. I may be wrong but now he looks like a PIMP.
2)Flooding in Bridgetown. If we didn't know before that Bridgetwn was built on the banks of a river, we know now. We're lucky no one drowned during the recent heavy rains. The authorities need to look at drainage in the City fast before a catastrophe occurs.
1) The Palin phenomenon. McCain thought he was sooo smart bringing in Sarah Palin as his running mate but Hillary Clinton she is not. FYI Mccain, you need a running mate who is a viable alternative if you become indisposed as President. Hillary Clinton may have seemed distant and cold, but I'd pick her any day over the "pitbull" soccer mom from Alaska who shoots wolves from helicopters. I guess the Republicans must know by now that female candidates aren't interchangeable....