Friday, February 01, 2008

Men's fashion at the BMA's

Fashion-wise, the men represented reasonably well at the recent Barbados Music Awards. They were in some instances more adventurous in their attire than the women, which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering some of the outfits from previous BMA's.

Anyhoo, let's take a look at the guys. All pics courtesy of Bajanfuhlife.com.


This outfit was kinda like Kanye West meets Pharrel Williams. I'm not sure if I like it but he looked pleased with himself.


I'm sure there's some style rule about wearing white suits at night, but hey it's Richard Stoute so it's all good. Besides, what else will match with his trademark white shoes?


One of the crowd favourites of the night, Phillip Scantlebury (aka Phillip 7, awarded Best Rock/Alternative Artist) went for the elegantly casual look and didn't do too bad a job of it.


Note to Khiomal of Krosfyah: you're on the red carpet not going to 'town. Lose the hat and tuck in your shirt next time.


If I was Peter Boyce (of MADD Entertainment) I would be glum too. I don't think his group has ever won a BMA, and that's a serious oversight.


I'm not sure who this guy is but his future looks very bright.


Nard (Best New Artiste) stayed in character for the BMA's. In fact, I hope it's all an act and he doesn't normally dress like this....

No comments: