Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Kadooment Day pics

As promised, here are the first set of photos from yesterday's Kadooment festivities. Thanks to Mark for being our eyes on the road!


Some members of the Blue Box Cart band as they chip past Combermere School. I wonder what the lady in green is searching for?


Salt is essential in any dish, and it was also essential on the road.


I was wondering who on earth jumps while carrying an umbrella...until I saw her hair. That work of art can't afford to get wet!


These ladies were smart and remembered to stay hydrated...though I have a feeling that ain't water in all those cups...


The family that plays together, stays together. I see you, cuz and wife!


The sun didn't shine much yesterday, so this band filled in for it.

More pics to come later!

No comments: