Thursday, April 12, 2007

More on the updates

Hi folks. Hope the new changes are user-friendly and meeting with your approval. To those wondering about the videos - the video function scans the internet for all videos on the requested topics, in this case Rihanna, Prison Break and 24. Rihanna's are mostly music videos. The videos for 24 and Prison Break are either trailers for the episodes or fan videos comprising footage from those shows. The computer chooses them randomly. As I said before, if you have videos you want to see on rotation (haha I like the sound of that!) just let me know. Nothing obscene of course!!! Just thought I'd add that part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new look is brilliant! Keep up the good work Baje!

Bajegirl said...

Thanks, readers like you give me the inspiration.:)